How to get started to open a KooBits Maths eLearning Franchise
Step #1: Application
- Please complete the convenient, brief online application today! apply now
- Alternatively, you may call our Singapore Headquarter at +65 6873 2370 or pay us a visit at our Singapore headquarter.
- On the application we will review educational credentials, certifications, professional career experience, and your financial strength etc.
Step #2: Initial Discussion
- Discussions will include the basics of the KooBits platform and philosophy, details about the KooBits franchise and business model, your desired territory or territories, and your interest in education and children. At that time, all your initial questions will be answered.
Step #3: Final Qualifications
- A final review of the background check, credit check, financial documentation, and determination of protected territories you wish to develop.
Step #4: Final Discussion
- Discussion with VP of franchising to finalise your plans. We will answer any remaining questions you may have.
- Discussion with country manager to finalise your plans. We will answer any remaining questions you may have.
Step #5: Franchise Agreement
- Sign your Franchise Agreement and register for the KooBits Maths eLearning Platform!
- Legal Disclaimer: This information does not constitute a franchise offering, which can only be made after your receipt of the FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document) which is filed with certain states. A copy of the FDD may be obtained by contacting KooBits. An offering can only be made by prospectus. For more information, please complete the quick contact form in the window below.
Superior Training & Support
KooBits prides itself on providing its franchisees with thorough training and comprehensive ongoing support, including:
- Initial Start-Up Training Programme
- Follow-up Training Sessions reinforcing the principles of the KooBits philosophy
- Effective Marketing Strategies
- Proprietary Student Database System
- KooBits Singpore Maths Curriculum Materials
- Student Assessment Practices & Parent consultation Training
- Learning Center Operations Procedures
- Business Plan Review
- Hosting global events such as KooBits Maths Olympiad and KooBits Challenge Award
On-going support includes:
- Marketing Support (Marketing Subsidies)
- Promotional Tools and Materials
- Continued Training on New Programs and Updates
- Field Consultant Support
- Quality Assurance Reviews and Consultations for Efficiency